The Scalate team is pleased to announce the availability of Scalate 1.4.0
Scalate is a Scala 2.8.1 based template engine which can be used stand alone, with servlets or web frameworks like JAXRS, Lift or Play or in integration frameworks like Apache Camel.
The following template languages are supported through the same common API:
- Ssp which is like a Scala version of Velocity, JSP or Erb from Rails
- Scaml which is a Scala dialect of Haml for very DRY markup along with the Jade syntax
- Mustache which is a Scala dialect of Mustache for logic-less templates which also work inside the browser using mustache.js
All expressions inside Ssp, Scaml and Jade benefit from the full power and expressiveness of Scala plus they are typesafe and checked at edit/compile time to ensure you don't leave any mistakes in your templates.
Scalate 1.4.0 Highlights
- Upgraded to Scala 2.8.1
- Added new SBT plugins for precompiling templates and site generation
- Site generation is now available in the scalate command line tool and shell and it alsonow supports a simpler directory layout.
- Added pygmentize, css, and cdata filters
- Added Textile support and filters
- Mustache can now be used for creating layouts and refer to parts of the generated template by navigating the html section.
- Mustache automatically unwraps Option types.
- Improved OSGi support
For more detail see the Full Change Log
Feedback is always welcome!
Post a Comment